Director - HR Transformation
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE : To be determined
FACILITY : To be determined
DEPARTMENT : Human Resources
CLASSIFICATION : Director - HR Transformation
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED DATE : October 9th, 2018
HOURS OF WORK :
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the VP Human Resources, the Director, HR Transformation assumes responsibility for the change management and transformation processes required to support the business needs of the Network, including people, technology, policies and culture. His/her focus will be centered on delivering a high level customer-grade experience to the organization.
- Master's degree in relevant field;
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of progressive HR experience, leading teams and delivering service to clients;
- HR professional certification is preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in HR transformation leadership role;
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and production of high quality deliverables that create sustainable value and enhancement of the Network's people and services;
- Engaged productively in complex, changing environments;
- Adherence to guiding people and organization practices and methodologies with a focus on leading-edge HR technology and services;
- Written and verbal communication is impactful, building relationships with and open mind; passionate about client service excellence;
- Self-starter, inspiring and leading teams with the development of thought leadership;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Knowledge of spoken and written French and English is essential.
NOTES:1. Salary commensurate with provincial scale for management staff.
2. The classification of this position will be studied by the Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ).
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"