The Commercial National Accounts (CNA) provides dedicated relationship coverage to the larger commercial clients across all industry sectors. This client base is primarily designated by size of credit facilities being larger than 25 million and/or annual sales being greater than 150 million. It also encompasses all commercial clients with syndicated credit facilities (regardless of size). The group consists of senior commercial banking professionals who combine specific industry knowledge and extensive deal structuring experience to offer a full suite of customized credit and cash management solutions to meet the complex needs of our clients.
# LI-POST Job Type Regular Job Status Full Time Hours 37,5 Business line TD Commercial Banking Job Category - Primary Commercial Banking Job Category(s) Commercial Banking Job Description
The Director manages a portfolio of accounts in the CNA segment of Commercial Banking. The position is supported by a dedicated Senior Analyst who provides credit management for the portfolio. The Director reports to the VP of a specific CNA group.
- Industry specialization with loan syndication capability
- Focus on risk and portfolio management
- Growth through acquisition of new accounts not through higher hold levels
- Target account loadings of 15 parent relationships per Director
- Customers have total authorized credit (parent level - including contingencies) >$25MM. Real Estate developers and MUSH are not included in the CNA segment
- Grow economic profit of the portfolio
- Grow number of relationships
- Execute predetermined individual customer strategies in line with overall portfolio management strategies
- Develop policies and expertise for industry specialties
Specific Educational Requirements/Accreditations:
- Undergraduate business degree or related work experience
- Previous experience in Commercial Banking as a Relationship Manager or Analyst would be an asset
- Effective selling skills
- Solid credit skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills coupled with analytical ability
- Ability to travel as required
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
**Province/State (Primary) Quebec City (Primary) Montreal