Small Business Specialist - Part-Time
TD Bank Group in Multiple Locations
Montreal, QC | Montreal, QC
The Small Business Advice Centre (SBAC) provides a legendary customer experience to TD's Small Business Banking customers as well as TD Canada Trust (TDCT) Retail Branch employees.
Job Type Regular Job Status Part Time Hours 7am to 12am Monday to Sunday; including holidays Business line TD Canada Trust Job Category - Primary Call Center Job Category(s) Call Center Job Description
- You will be accountable to achieve a set of individual and team objectives, including in the areas of sales/advice, customer experience, compliance and productivity
- Provide expert advice to our SBB Customers on Small Business Deposit accounts, Business Visas, Business loans, Business lines of credit, Business Overdraft, Business Creditor Insurance, GIC s, and Treasury Investment Accounts as well as uncover referral opportunities for Merchant Services, Direct Trade F/X, Cash Management, Ceridian Payroll, Future Builder, Wealth and Commercial
- Assist customers by offering advice to our internal retail branch staff on all aspects of Small Business Banking
- Responsible for handling calls directly from existing and new SBB customers for their day-to-day transactions and enquiries
- Keep up to date on all existing campaigns, sales offers and procedures some of which may require end to end product fulfillment
- Remain current of any policy and procedure changes and prepare for new product launches/enhancements.
- Leverage all opportunities to sell TDCT products and services by following needs based sales practices
- Contribute to the achievement of team and department Legendary Experience Index (LEI).
- Responsible to ensure necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all customer transactions.
- In-depth working knowledge of all Small Business Products and Services
- Knowledge of various types of business clients (i.e. Sole Proprietors, Partnerships, Corporations, Unincorporated Associations) and their organizational structures an asset
- Experience with the Phone Channel authentication process would be considered an asset
- Possess exceptional customer service skills and a passion for sales advice
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to accurately process transactions
- You possess excellent listening and verbal communication skills and demonstrate a sincere approach to helping others
- Enthusiastic team players and willing to take an active role in campaigns, and business and team building initiatives
- Proven ability to interact effectively within the department and with our partners
- Willingness to seek out additional support or guidance (problem solve) where necessary in order to provide accurate and timely information
- Self starter who will take the initiative to obtain solutions, stay focused, pay attention to detail and follow established operating procedures
- Comfortable working independently and within a team environment
- Must be fully bilingual (English and French)
Training schedule (Mandatory): Monday to Friday - Hours to be determined
Guaranteed schedule of either 22.5 or 25 hours per week depending on student status. Our call centers are opened Monday to Sunday between 7 AM and 12 AM including statutory holidays. Scheduling flexibility will be required for successfully retained candidates.
More details will be provided with respect to part time scheduling. Education and Accreditation Hold a post secondary degree / diploma and/or related experience. Undergraduate or graduate degree in business or finance would be a definite asset Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. if you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
**Province/State (Primary) Quebec City (Primary) Montreal