3SW CCU rotator Registered Nurse (Permanent Full Time), DECH ICU CORNONARY CARE
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-34861 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
DEPARTMENT: DECH ICU CORNONARY CARE
FACILITY: Dr. Everett Chalmers Regional Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: 3SW/CCU rotator Registered Nurse
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English essential and spoken French
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Statutory Holidays, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour
As a member of an interdisciplinary team, provides quality patient care, for a full range of services, within the scope of professional nursing practice to patients and families during all developmental stages in the Critical Care (CCU) and Family Medicine (3SW) Program. Will perform other duties as assigned within the facility; may be reassigned throughout the department.
- Active registration with NANB.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Demonstrated assessment, skills and ability to function independently with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to emergency situations, rapidly changing priorities and complex patient care needs.
- Demonstrated teaching, communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills.
- ACLS certified.
- Minimum of 2 years acute care, medicine /Surgery experience in an active treatment setting
- NB Critical Care --Cardiac course section 1 and 2 or willing to obtain within first year of practice.
- Critical Care Core Competencies --Advanced Nursing Competencies for CCU obtain within first year of practice.
- Good work record.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position, including ambulance transfers.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Written and spoken competence in English and spoken competence in French are required (Level 2+/Intermediate Plus)
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by October 10, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-34860-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.