Admissions Advisor - Educational Sales
Oulton College is an innovative leader in Post-Secondary Career Training. We have invested in the best people, techniques and technology to become one of Atlantic Canada's leading Private Colleges.
If you are passionate about what you do, self-motivated and want to hold a role in an academic environment that promotes teamwork and student focused education, you may be our new team member! We are currently looking for an Admission Advisor to join our Admissions department.
As an Admission Advisor, you will be an integral part of the College's dynamic and driven Admissions Team. You will play a key role in bringing new students into our programs. The majority of time will be spent interacting with perspective students, either in person or over the phone. Performing interviews with candidates and following up with those accepted to answer questions or provide further information will be vital. Responding to inquiries and booking interviews will also be important as well as the ability to convert inquiries to registrations and maintaining strong conversion rates.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have minimum of 1 year experience in sales or customer service
- Have a College or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Education or related field
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a positive attitude
- Have excellent sales and customer service skills
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Is driven to meet and exceed sales targets
- Fluent in English and French would be an asset
Please submit cover letter and resume quoting competition number ADM-04-21.
Thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.