Clinical Psychologist (Temporary Part Time), Addiction & Mental Health Services - Child & Youth
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-34991 External
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
DEPARTMENT: Addiction & Mental Health Services - Child & Youth
FACILITY: Addiction and Mental Health Services (Moncton)
POSTING TYPE: Temporary Part Time
JOB TITLE: Clinical Psychologist
CLASSIFICATION : Psychologist 1 (PC01)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Days, FTE: 0.8, TEMP: October 22, 2018 to March 29, 2019. Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $36.2987 to $43.7099 per hour (Subject to employment status)
The Psychologist - Addictions and Mental Health, is responsible for providing professional clinical psychological services.
- A Masters degree in Clinical Psychology with three years of supervised experience or a PhD in Psychology with year of supervised experience. Must be licensed as a Psychologist under the New Brunswick College of Psychologists Act.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English required
The Psychologist - Addictions and Mental Health is responsible for:
- Preparing for, administering and interpreting psychological tests
- Assessing clients and developing and implementing treatment plans
- Developing and facilitating therapeutic interventions for individuals and groups
- Providing emergency/crises intervention/stabilization services
- Participating in interdisciplinary care planning
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation
- Building relationships with critical stakeholders in government and the community
- Supervising and overseeing the work of psychometrists or psychology assistants
Competencies identified by Horizon Health Network:
- Analytical Thinking
- Group Facilitation
- Patient/Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by October 7, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-34991-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.