Psychologist 1 (Temporary Full Time), Psychology
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-33392b External
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
ZONE: Upper River Valley
FACILITY: Upper River Valley Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Temporary Full Time
JOB TITLE: Psychologist 1
CLASSIFICATION: Psychologist 1 (PC01)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Days, TEMP: October 12, 2018 to March 29, 2019 (Possibility of extension). Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $36.2987 to $43.7099 per hour (Subject to employment status)
The Psychologist is responsible for providing professional clinical psychological services.
- A Master's degree in Clinical Psychology. Must be licensed as a Psychologist under the New Brunswick College of Psychologists Act.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English required
The Psychologist is responsible for:
- Assessing, planning, and providing therapy to individuals and groups
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation
- Participating in interdisciplinary care planning
- Preparing and presenting information and education sessions
- Participating in developing, maintaining and evaluating policies and procedures
- Supervising and overseeing the work of psychometrists
Competencies identified by Horizon Health Network:
- Analytical Thinking
- Interpersonal Relations
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Patient/Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Collaboration
**A Resume (C.V.) is required as part of the application**
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by October 3, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-33392b-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.