Part-time Administration Assistant (03-1957)
Reporting to the Sales Manager in each Regional office, this position is responsible for administrative support to Sales & Service function. This position is also responsible for backing up the Winners Coordinator. Adaptability and the ability to deal effectively with a wide range of issues is a key aspect of this position. Interact with customers and winners and maintain confidentiality at all times. Provide quality, knowledgeable support to customers, players and the general public while maintaining corporate image and integrity.
- You have 2 plus years work experience in a similar role.
- You have a business related diploma or degree.
- You have experience in the field of customer service and would be considered customer focused.
- You have the ability to follow process and procedures as described.
- You have experience planning and executing special events.
- You can build the confidence and trust of internal clients, partners and stakeholders.
Work With Us
There are many reasons why we choose to work at Atlantic Lottery (AL) and one of the most important is feeling a sense of belonging and pride in being part of a company that exists to make Atlantic Canada a better place. AL wants to give back by investing in you through career development and growth that enhances your skills and leaves you feeling energized to come to work each day. We believe our most important asset is our people and we want you to progress at the pace of your talent and to the degree of your commitment. Does this opportunity fit within your development interests?