Office Coordinator - Regional Chief of Staff
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : Non Bargaining
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour (see note)
FACILITY : To be determined
DEPARTMENT : Medical Services
CLASSIFICATION : Office Coordinator - Regional Chief of Staff
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : To be determined
HOURS OF WORK :
Day shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs
Overtime may be required.
Under the line authority of the Administrative Director of Medical Services and the functional authority of the Regional Chief of Staff, the successful candidate will perform administrative assistant duties for the Regional Chief of Staff, the Director of Strategic Projects and Quality Improvement for Medical Services or any other individual related to activities specific to regional medical management. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and performing duties related to medical management, including organization and follow-up for the Medical Advisory Committee and its committees.
Given the restructuring of medical services, the position will be revised in the upcoming year.
- Recognized postsecondary secretarial or office administration training program (two-year program);
- Five years' experience in an equivalent or related position;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office software and readiness to learn computer tools;
- Demonstrated skills writing letters, minutes and reports and revising texts;
- Proven ability to perform assigned tasks quickly and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks effectively;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Initiative, good judgment and discernment;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and English are required.
- Salary commensurate with provincial scale for management staff.
- It is desired that the position be filled in the Beauséjour area, but given the regional scope and depending on the candidates, flexibility could be granted as to the location of the office.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment