Nursing Supervisor (Permanent Part Time), Nursing Office
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-34726 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
DEPARTMENT: Nursing Office
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Part Time
JOB TITLE: Nursing Supervisor
CLASSIFICATION: Registered Nursing Class Supervisor (RNCSU)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Evening; Night; Every other Weekend, Rotating, FTE: 0.4, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $36.71 to $44.66 per hour
To plan, organize, direct and control hospital activities on assigned shift to ensure the provision of the patient care in accordance with the philosophy, objectives and policies of the hospital consistent with available resources.
- Progressive nursing experience in which leadership ability, administrative skills and competency as a practitioner of nursing having been demonstrated.
- Must have good working knowledge of hospital organization.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- All mandatory certifications must be up to date.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English required.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by September 26, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-34726-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.