Customer Service Representative
TD Bank Group in Multiple Locations
Toronto, ON | Toronto, ON
TD Canada Trust is TD's customer-focused personal and small business banking business. Serving more than 11 million customers nationally, TD Canada Trust provides a full range of financial products and services through its branch banking network, telephone, internet banking, and 'TD Green Machine' automated banking machines.
Job Type Regular Job Status Part Time Hours 15 Hours Guartanteed Business line TD Canada Trust Job Category - Primary Retail Banking - Customer Service Job Category(s) Retail Banking - Customer Service Job Description
The Customer Service Representative performs customer transactions, providing legendary service & advice to create legendary customer experiences. This role is required to understand customer needs and identify opportunities to promote TDCT products and services to the customers, referring them to appropriate team members or internal Bank partners. The Customer Service Representative reports to either the Manager Customer Service or Manager Customer Service and Sales.
Job Requirements Customer Experience
- Create a legendary customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall branch customer experience
- Complete financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, bill payments and/or other account transactions for customers in an accurate and efficient manner
- Ensure the customer area is professional and inviting in appearance
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary
- Proactively demonstrate lobby leadership in the customer lounge, help & advice area and in self serve areas of the branch with the goal to deliver an enhanced customer experience and create a positive "First Impression'" by greeting and engaging customers in a range of sales, service and informational conversations
- Contribute to a positive working environment
- Actively participate in the performance management process
- Meet professional/personal development objectives by utilizing learning maps
- Actively participate in regular meetings and coaching sessions
- Engage customers in conversation to understand and meet their current and future financial needs by proactively providing them with advice and appropriate products and services
- Contribute to the achievement of branch business objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales & referral goals
- Understand and meet the needs of customers by providing them with advice on appropriate products and services, and/or identify sales opportunities and refer customers to appropriate team members or TD partners
- Contribute to the timely and accurate completion of branch administration work
- Contribute to the branch objective for Operational Excellence
- Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and industry codes of conduct and with securities laws and regulations
- Understand and apply bank/branch operating policies and procedures - which may include assisting with the branch opening and closing procedures on a rotational basis
- Ensure necessary due diligence to support the accuracy of all customer transactions
It is understood that you will have flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required on a rotational basis as part of the branch team.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
**Province/State (Primary) Ontario City (Primary) Toronto