Registered Nurse Class A (Permanent Full Time), Nursing Office
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-33298 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
DEPARTMENT: Nursing Office
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse Class A
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour
To holistically coordinate the care of each patient, incorporating the nursing profession's values of knowledge, theory and practice. To assess, plan, implement and evaluate the needs of pre and post-operative patients and significant others in the delivery of care and collaborate with all members of the interdisciplinary team in this approach
- Graduate nurse - actively registered in New Brunswick, or eligible for such registration.
- Must have critical care course or be willing to obtain within 6 months.
- If considering working in Intensive Care Units, must be willing to obtain and maintain identified special critical care skills within specific time frames after completion of two (2) years of Medical/Surgical Nursing experience.
- Must be willing to take critical care course in the next offering or have ICU experience
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by September 26, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-33298 External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.