Shannex Incorporated has been in business since 1988 and is a leader in seniors' accommodation, service and care in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Ontario. Currently operating four retirement living campuses in New Brunswick, we are continuing to grow with the addition of a new campus in Moncton – Faubourg du Mascaret, our first French language campus.
Located on Université de Moncton's land in Moncton, New Brunswick, this campus will offer a full continuum of services including Lifestyle apartments, Hospitality and Wellness, Assisted Living and Nursing Home service lines.
We are currently seeking experienced and energetic people for the following position:
Part Time (Weekends & 1 day a week)
Located in Moncton and reporting to the Business Manager, the receptionist is a part of an interdisciplinary team.
- receiving and routing of incoming telephone calls and mail;
- greeting and directing visitors as appropriate;
- providing routine information and responding to inquiries from residents, visitors and staff.
- Other responsibilities include creating and maintaining a variety of reports and documents, performing routine bookkeeping functions including petty cash reconciliation and billing; and arranging for resident transportation and appointments.
- This position also performs a wide variety of administrative tasks for the local management team.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Diploma, Office Administration/Professional Secretarial or enrolled in an equivalent program;
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work independently with confidence;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience with bookkeeping or scheduling software is an asset;
“Great People Striving for Great Things” is one of the pillars of our Strategic Plan. Shannex is committed to offering the best environment for employees where everyone takes pride in their work and in the organization. Our staff is committed to service excellence and are supported with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are building a culture that supports the balance between work and personal life. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and make your mark in a rapidly growing organization please apply at www.shannex.com.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
All applicants will be kept in strict confidence.