Financial Planner - Laval
TD Bank Group in Montreal, QC
TD Wealth, Financial Planning is looking for highly motivated, result driven individuals to join our team. As a Financial Planner (FP) you work with clients in a professional manner to develop and implement an investment strategy and long-term financial plan .
Job Type Regular Job Status Full Time Hours 37.5 Business line TD Wealth Job Category - Primary Wealth Management Job Category(s) Wealth Management Job Description
The FP is focused on the mass affluent customer segment with responsibilities for retaining and increasing market share through acquisition of Money-in assets. Through ongoing relationship management, the FP offers sound advice with a focus on Retirement and Investment Planning by assisting clients in identifying goals, potential barriers and recommending appropriate solutions. The FP will also identify opportunities to refer clients to other TD partners, i.e. Retail and Wealth Management Partners.
- Licensed to sell Mutual Funds and 3-5 years industry experience.
- Licensed with IIROC as a Registered Representative OR if not currently licensed:
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities before start date
- Must complete Handbook (CPH) within first 90 days in the role
- Must complete WME within first 30 months in the role
- Financial Planning diploma from the Institut québécois de planification financière (IQPF) is required
- Professional team player with excellent relationship management skills, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to gather assets.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with proven presentation skills in French and in English.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
**Province/State (Primary) Quebec City (Primary) Montreal