Speed Interview Event, TD Insurance
TD Bank Group in Montreal, QC
TD Insurance is part of TD Bank Group, one of Canada's largest financial institutions. TD Insurance helps protect clients from the 'accidents of life' with a wide range of products including credit protection, life, health, travel, home and auto insurance. With more than three million clients, TD Insurance authorized products and services are available online, over the phone, and through a network of more than 1,000 TD Canada Trust branches.
In Canada, we have two lines of business, General Insurance and Life and Health. Our General Insurance business is one of the top home and auto insurance groups in Canada and the national leader in group insurance and affinity marketing. Our Life and Health business is the number one provider of critical illness insurance and direct life and health insurance in Canada.
At TD Insurance, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. With a Canada-wide workforce of over 4,000 employees and offices in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario and Alberta, our company is always growing and can help you to grow. TD Insurance offers a stable and dynamic work environment where talent is appreciated and professional development is taken seriously. More than just a job, we offer rewarding careers.
Job Type Regular Job Status Full Time Hours Monday - Saturday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Business line TD Insurance Job Category - Primary Insurance Job Category(s) Call Center
Reporting to the Team Leader, Client Services, the Insurance Advisor counsels individuals in regards to their auto and property insurance needs and maintains the maximum level of service for our existing clients; handles service and sales calls to ensure the maximum level of service for our clients. Shifts will vary. Each call is different and we support you to ensure your success at work. Our training programs are within the best in the industry and we help you develop your competencies through coaching.
- Responsible for achieving sales, quotes and call targets.
- Ensures quality and productivity objectives are met.
- Processes call backs, submissions and mail in a timely manner.
- Accountable for providing a high level of service to our clients.
- Flexible to perform various assigned tasks
- Promotes company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews.
- Cross sell a variety of products at every opportunity
- Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship-building.
- Remains current on all company philosophies and procedures.
- Accepts risks within established guidelines.
- You have a strong aptitude for sales
- You have a superior client service orientation.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, both verbally and in writing.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have excellent organization and time management skills.
- You possess a professional telephone manner.
- You have demonstrated your ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- You maintain a positive demeanour and foster team spirit.
- You have strong analytical and decision making abilities
- You demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing situations.
- You have excellent computer/keyboarding skills.
- Your call centre and/or personal lines insurance experience would be an asset
- Fluently bilingual (French / English)
- Undergraduate Degree or 2 University Certificates of 30 credits each (delivered by a Canadian institution) or completed College Diploma or completed diploma in damage insurance
- Comparative evaluation for studies done outside Quebec (issued by the Ministry of Immigration and Cultural Communities)
- 2 years of experience in customer service or sales or call center (an asset)
Join a dynamic team at TD Insurance!!
We are hiring: Damage Insurance Advisor, Customer Service.
We even offer training for the License
We are looking for candidates such as you, passionate about customer service,
bilingual (French-English), and interested in building a career in insurance Come meet our managers and recruiters, and discover career opportunities at TD Insurance Wednesday September 26th from 15:00 to 19:00 50 Place Cremazie West, Montreal, Quebec, H2P 1B6
Please note that the following studies must be completed to obtain the AMF License: a BAC or 60 university
credits or a Diploma of Collegial Studies or an AEC in Damage Insurance. Comparative evaluation of studies done outside Quebec
(submitted by the Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities)
Education and Accreditation Undergraduate Degree or 2 University Certificates of 30 credits each (delivered by a Canadian institution) or completed College Diploma or completed diploma in damage insurance Comparative evaluation for studies done outside Quebec -issued by the Ministry Number of Years Experience 1+ Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
**Province/State (Primary) Quebec City (Primary) Montreal