Quality Assurance Coordinator (Permanent Part Time (Temporary Full Time for up to one year)), DECH HR OPS
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-34703 External
BARGAINING UNIT: Non-Bargaining
ZONE: Miramichi, Moncton, Saint John
DEPARTMENT: DECH HR OPS
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Part Time (Temporary Full Time for up to one year)
JOB TITLE: QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR
CLASSIFICATION: Non- Bargaining
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Days, FTE: 0.6, (working FTE: 1.0 for up to one year). Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $20.60 to $28.76 per hour (Payband 2)
Horizon Health Network is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Coordinator within the HR Operations portfolio. Human Resources is committed to an exceptional workplace that inspires people to reach their full capacity.
Reporting to the HR Operations Lead the successful candidate will be responsible to develop and implement: quality assurance measures, standard operating procedures, improve processes and identify process gaps.
- 2 year diploma in business administration, human resources or a minimum of 5 years related work experience
- 2 to 5 years work-related experience in transaction processing in Human Resources and/or Payroll within a complex organization using a Human Resources or Payroll Information Systems
- 2 years of Process improvement knowledge including techniques and tools of LEAN and Six Sigma.
- Strong technical background with demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Create, develop and modify of standard operating procedures
- Create, develop and modify of procedures and process flow maps
- Develop, implement and perform quality assurance audits to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures
- Identify gaps, improvement opportunities, training needs and corrective actions related to procedures
- Communicate and train on changes related to standard operating procedures and procedures
- Key performance indicator reporting to support HR Operations and daily management
The successful candidate will possess the following behavioral competencies:
- Analytical Thinking
- Achieve Results
- Attention to Detail
- Presenting Information
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by September 23, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-34703 External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.