Registered Nurse (Temporary Full Time), Emergency
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-34541 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Temporary Full Time
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, FTE: 0.56, TEMP: October 19, 2018 to April 4, 2020, Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour (Subject to employment status)
As a member of an interdisciplinary team, provides quality patient care within the scope of professional nursing practice to patients and families in the Emergency Department. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Registered Nurse - actively registered in New Brunswick, or eligible for such registration
- Must possess BCMI or obtain within six (6) weeks.
- Must obtain ACLS and CTAS within six (6) months
- Minimum of 1950 hours of ED experience within the last 2 years
- Two years recent med/surg nursing is required
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Ability to perform the duties of the position
- Good work record
- Written and spoken competence in English required
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by September 19, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-34541-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.