Customer Experience Specialists (Tier 3 CSR level)
Retail Operations Centre
Distribution and retailing of all beverage alcohol in New Brunswick; it is a responsibility we take very seriously and continuously improve upon every day. As a Provincial Crown Corporation, we serve our customers through our network of retail stores and private agency outlets.
ANBL's vision to be a leading retailer driven by customer experience is carried forward to the new organization that will be New Brunswick's retailer for adult use cannabis. Reporting to the Vendor Manager, eCommerce, you will be part of a team that is building an integrated customer experience and is committed to delivering a seamless shopping experience in an increasingly mobile world.
- Interact directly with customers to resolve phone & email issues escalated from outsourced contact centre, and provide terrific Tier 3 support.
- Handle inbound customer inquiries to Cannabis NB across social media and other web properties
- Work closely with stakeholders that deliver our online experience, including contact centre, pick and pack facilities, home delivery providers, credit card services, etc. to provide guidance and information to help resolve customer issues.
- Work with stakeholders to facilitate processes related to product returns, shipping notifications, etc.
- Work closely with our customer strategy and engagement groups to provide a seamless customer experience
- Apply proven communication, and problem-solving skills to help support all eCommerce operations
- Potential to provide skillset for additional marketing, social media, and other Cannabis NB projects
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with a strong focus on customer service.
- Three to five years related work experience.
- Experience within or with contact centres would be considered an asset.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group.
- Highly self-motivated, directed and capable of successfully engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Written and spoken competence in English and French would be considered an asset.
- A College diploma or University degree in the field of business administration would be considered an asset
- Periodic travel within the province may be required.
Compensation: Cannabis NB offers a market competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and a generous pension plan. We provide a motivating and rewarding work environment with excellent growth opportunities. Salary range $41,319 to $57,210.
How do I apply? Qualified candidates should send their resume and a cover letter through our online application system.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate the essential qualifications to be given further consideration. Cannabis NB reserves the right to validate information contained within your resume / application. Offers of employment will be dependent on a background screening resulting in an outcome acceptable to Cannabis NB.
All applicant communication will be completed through the candidate's email as indicated with this application. Applicants will receive an automatic email notification upon submission detailing that the application has been received. All further communications on the application process will be sent via email throughout the selection process.
Note: Subject to the response to this advertisement, the education and experience requirements may be adjusted. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.