Deskside Support Analyst (03-1952)
Reporting to the Supervisor, End User Support, the Deskside Support Analyst is responsible for the technical administration of all ALC desktops/laptops, mobile devices, meeting room environments, networked printers and other devices as assigned. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the administration of desktop security, desktop configuration management, mobile device management, patching and performance monitoring and maintenance.
- Provide superior service to clients via the most appropriate means (phone, deskside, IM, email)
- Deploy and support desktop and meeting room equipment
- Perform support functions such as peripheral equipment install/support, software installs, configurations, wireless and LAN configuration, access issue resolution, and other issues as required
- Identify malfunctions with software applications, network and hardware and take appropriate action to resolve issues ensuring data/system integrity
- Ensure onboarding/offboarding of asset management processes are adhered to
- Resolve incidents in a timely manner to meet the defined SLA targets
- Ensure incident ticket standards are met within the ITSM application
- Participate in creation of knowledge articles detailing troubleshooting processes and procedures
- Ensure optimum performance and resource utilization of all ALC systems. Measure systems performance against established baselines and provide metrics reporting
- Implement and maintain access as defined by business and security rules and monitor for compliance
- Manage corporate desktop firewall and antivirus systems. Provide technical assistance for breach assessment, while working closely with the IT security office
- Work with ITSM team to ensure proper release management of enhancements and change requests
- Identify risks associated with the business and any potential impacts to operations; ensure defects uncovered are properly recorded, summarized and communicated
- Degree/Diploma in the Information Technology field
- 3-5 years' experience working in a deskside support role in medium-sized, progressive environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Familiarity with Network & System monitoring tools
- MS Server/Client operating systems
- Patch management
- SCCM experience with building/deployment preferred
- Mobile Device Management Software
- Experience supporting a Cisco environment would be an asset
- Secure ITIL knowledge/certification would be an asset
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered
Work With Us
We are transforming the gaming industry through responsible, engaging and innovative products. We are looking for IT professionals to join us in this exciting mission. We deliver leading-edge technology solutions and solve complex business problems in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
Join us and be part of a company that cares about employees' health, wellness and development. Working in a team environment, we offer a competitive salary, relevant training and flexible benefits. Feel proud about making our Atlantic region a better place - 100% of our profits stay in the area, supporting social programs and making this a better place to live.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply before Sept. 14, 2018.