At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Mountain FM in Squamish, British Columbia is seeking a part-time on-air host who demonstrates excellent on-air skills, has a positive attitude and a great sense of humor. Working out of our Whistler and Squamish studios, the successful candidate will host shows on Saturday and Sunday as well as some minimal vacation relief.
- Host and produce a radio show within station format
- Knowledgeable of city, Sea to Sky Corridor and world events as they relate to the station audience
- Responsible for operating and producing own show
- Required to voicetrack shifts as necessary
- Ability to prepare, produce and perform an entertaining program
- Provide vacation relief
- Minimum 1-2 years on-air experience in radio
- Excellent on-air, phone and social media skills
- Ability to work independently
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Social media guru who understands it's an extension of the show
- Valid Drivers License and transportationSchedule: Part time Shift: Day Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location: 202-40147 Glenalder Pl (119), Squamish, BC Travel Requirements: None Posting Category/Function: Broadcasting & On-Air Talent Requisition ID: 127123 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]] || [[country]] || BC || Squamish || [[mfield2]] ||