Administrative Support (Clinical) (Permanent Full Time), SCCR MEDICAL STAFF
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-34442 External
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
DEPARTMENT: SCCR MEDICAL STAFF
FACILITY: Stan Cassidy Centre for Rehabilitation
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (CLINICAL)
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
LANGUAGE: Bilingual Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Day, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $21.4759 to $23.1168 per hour
The Administrative Support - Clinical is responsible for providing administrative support for a clinic, department or program.
- High school graduation and an administrative support program of greater than one year and up to two years which includes medical terminology and medical transcription course plus one year of previous experience OR five (5) years of recent experience ( within the last 8 years) as a 1025, shall be considered as equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency, verified by testing, may be required in some or all of the following areas: filing, typing, data entry, Microsoft Office applications, medical terminology, and medical transcription (all at an intermediate level).
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English and French required.
The Administrative Support - Clinical is responsible for:
- Processing referrals, requests and other medical documents and forms
- Transcribing, proofreading, and editing reports
- Creating, editing and formatting documents
- Maintaining databases and producing reports
- Responding to inquiries and providing information
- Performing reception duties
- Performing general clerical and office duties 20
Competencies Identified by Horizon Health Network:
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Relations
- Patient/Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Results Orientation
**A Resume (C.V.) is required as part of the application**
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by September 5, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-34442-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.