Grey Rock Casino was founded in 2015 and has been a booming business since. It is a modern, state of the art Casino, Bingo, dining and event experience. It is part of a Group of Companies named Donna Cona which includes: IT strategic planning, health services, program evaluation, custom application, and many more. Grey Rock Casino is part of the largest Aboriginal owned and operated business and technology consulting service company in Canada. While being located on the Madawaska Maliseet First Nation Reserve, the Grey Rock Casino is privately owned.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team. This person will report to our General Manager at the Casino.
If you are looking to be part of an innovating, vibrant, enthusiastic, and exciting team, this is an exciting career opportunity.
- Post secondary education in Marketing or a related field preferred
- Five to ten years related experience, preferably in marketing, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of two years in a customer service related field, preferably in a casino or hospitality environment.
- Experience working with life-cycle marketing campaigns an asset.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent computer literacy with strong competency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong team player and collaborative (solicits input to improve/enhance strategy and development).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Candidates needs to be fully Bilingual
- Attention to detail is essential
- Organized and efficient with a strong work ethic
- Develops effective marketing strategies related to online, print, radio and TV implementation
- Develops and communicates marketing plans, strategies and operations with the senior management team.
- Oversees the creation, implementation and execution of marketing activities, including social media, website management, patron marketing, advertising, entertainment and on site promotions.
- Coordinates and communicates cooperatively with on site marketing teams to successfully execute marketing programs and promotions.
- Works with the marketing group to analyse, prepare and present detailed marketing reports.
- Develops, supports and implements property events and programs.
- Reviews activities, costs, operations and forecast data, to determine progress toward goals and objectives.
- Develops all collateral and the delivery of marketing materials.
- Develops marketing plans related to property geographic reach
- Leads the marketing team to coordinate media buys and scheduling.
- Monitors and communicates budget status according to established marketing plan.
- Maintains confidentiality of all privileged information.
- Develops strong working relationships with all stakeholders: guests, management, employees, vendors, sponsors, community organizers and regulators.
- Ensures compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Salary: Subject to experience
We are supportive of workforce diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
We thank you and appreciate your interest! Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.