Licensed Practical Nurse (Permanent Part Time), 4CN
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-34530 External
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Saint John
FACILITY: Saint John Regional Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Part Time
JOB TITLE: Licensed Practical Nurse
CLASSIFICATION: Licensed Practical Nurse (3014)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, FTE: 0.5, Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $23.1388 to $24.9071 per hour
To provide nursing care to patients under the direction of a Registered Nurse in a collaborative environment.
- Graduation from an approved school for Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Must be currently registered with the N.B. Association of Licensed Practical Nurses.
- Current medical/surgical experience
- Will require experience and /or advanced competency training
- Demonstrated excellence in assessment skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a collaborative environment
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction without constant supervision.
- Demonstrates initiative, good judgement and the ability to set priorities.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- High regard for confidentiality.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English required.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by September 5, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-34530-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.