Licensed practical Nurse (Permanent Part Time), Emergency
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-34064a External
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
FACILITY: Oromocto Public Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Part Time
JOB TITLE: Licensed practical nurse
CLASSIFICATION: Licensed Practical Nurse (3014)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, FTE: 0.6, Statutory Holidays, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $23.1388 to $24.9071 per hour
As a member of interdisciplinary team, plans, implements and evaluates patient care under the direction of the registered nurse. Provides necessary care in the ambulance during transport to another facility.
- Active registration with ANBLPN;CURRENT BCLS
- Demonstrated ability to work under the direction of the RN and to respond to rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to perform assigned duties with minimal supervision
- Willing to participate in continuing education and certification programs
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- In the Event a bilingual candidate does not meet the above qualifications, a unilingual candidate will be selected (Written and spoken competence in English).
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by September 5, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-34064a -External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.