Adverting Sales Representative - Campbellton Office
Term: Permanent, Full-time
Reports to: Regional General Manager/General Sales Manager
Brunswick News Inc. (BNI) is Atlantic Canada's most dynamic media group and provides a comprehensive package of news and information to readers throughout New Brunswick daily. Our ever-growing network of media outlets includes NB's three daily newspapers, over a dozen weekly newspapers, flyer distribution services, magazines, NB's most popular online news and entertainment property and an online recruitment site. BNI also publishes and distributes niche or specialty weekly, monthly and quarterly publications. The topics include health, entertainment, arts, politics, real estate, automobile and special events and features.
The Career Opportunity
The successful applicant has a "yes we can" attitude and understands customer service and how to hunt for new leads, cold call potential clients, manage existing customer relationships and close the deal. A strong understanding of how print and digital media works best for the client as well as the strength and weaknesses of competing media are definite assets.
This opportunity offers unlimited earning potential, a strong benefits package, and group RRSP with company matching. If this role seems right for you, please apply.
- Developing a sales pipeline through new and existing clients
- Prospecting and conducting research on potential clients
- Create proposals for prospective advertisers through compelling business cases
- Monitor and maintain sales contracts through to completion, modifying or renegotiating
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to work independently and surpass sales targets
- Addressing client concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to present a variety of opportunities to all clients, and to support all special initiatives
- Post-secondary degree/diploma with emphasis on business and/or marketing and sales or equivalent
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience in sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Working constructively with internal teams to achieve client satisfaction
- Ability to build and develop effective relationships within our team and with clients
- Intermediate computer skills (Google business suite, CRM, etc.)