Hemodialysis RN (Permanent Full Time), Hemodialysis
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-34362 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE: Saint John
FACILITY: Saint John Regional Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Hemodialysis RN
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential with requirements to handle verbal French inquiries
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour
- This is professional nursing work to provide a plan of care for a patient / client or a group of patients / clients.
- Work involves assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating a plan of care, in collaboration with other health care providers, and providing direction and coordination to professional and non-professional nursing personnel. Work also includes participating in the development, implementation and evaluation of education programs, policies, procedures, standards of care, goals and objectives. Position may function as a nursing generalist or in any clinical specialty or specialties.
- Work is performed in accordance with professional nursing standards and established policies and practices; however, work is often self-directed with considerable initiative and independent judgment exercised.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English and spoken competence in French required.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by September 9, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-34362-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.