Brand Manager 03-1946
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager is responsible for the strategic direction of their assigned portfolio including development of new games, management of current games, and management of advertising and promotional efforts. This includes but is not limited to identifying, evaluating and implementing marketing plans and programs for assigned products across all relevant channels including brand planning, positioning, pricing strategies, product development, promotions and advertising.
As the champion of their brands, the Brand Manager is responsible for delivering products and programs with integrity and responsibility.
- Develop and implement annual brand plans and strategies that will deliver budgeted sales, profit and objectives. Monitor brand performance and adjust strategies as required.
- Design and manage product launch plans, including but not limited to developing detailed communication plans, strategies and objectives including briefing documents, social responsibility adherence and budget allocation.
- Manage product vendors through all phases of the product lifecycle (from briefing, through to removal).
- Manage product lifecycles and address portfolio gaps to maximize player participation and competitive attractiveness. Conduct in-depth analysis and trending to understand the performance of the portfolio to balance and optimize product mix and drive strategies and mitigations for success. Integrate research results and innovation process into future brand planning including new products or product changes and marketing efforts.
- Manage vendor and agency relationships; develop and manage campaign/program plans; monitor, measure and present results.
- Provide business representation and leadership internally and externally, including serving as key liaison between internal divisions/departments for all game development and brand activity and representing AL on select national assignments.
- Provide ongoing leadership, performance management and regular coaching to staff (if applicable).
- Post-secondary degree or certificate in business or marketing program or relevant industry experience.
- Five (5) years of progressive experience in the development, execution and monitoring of brand initiatives. Working knowledge and understanding of player-based products, sales and business development.
- Ability to translate strategic direction into tactical operational plans, including strong management and communication of the plan.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Strong strategic writing and presentation abilities.
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated influential leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Proficiency in web technologies and social media platforms is an asset
- Experience dealing with external partners, such as vendors, advertising agencies and graphic designers
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of player-based products, sales and how to measure financial performance
Work With Us
Atlantic Lottery delivers a career in a fun and high-performing environment that offers a competitive salary, relevant training, development opportunities and flexible benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.