Chandler in Saint John, NB
Chandler is a collaborative team focused on high value products, services and solutions that assist our customers in achieving their business goals. Chandler is committed to providing the best, and to achieve the goal, we are also committed to hiring the best. This position is based in our Saint John, NB Head Office.
- Education Required: High School Diploma or equivalent or Trade Certification
- Customer Focused
- A Team Player who is very well organized and energetic
- Strong Communications skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with a strong skill set in MS Excel
- Process oriented with a high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience in Inventory Control, Purchasing and Materials Management will be considered a definite asset
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading Purchasing Department functions in an assigned area of commodities and/or services, including:
- Stock replenishment - order placement and follow-up
- Product Sourcing
- Inventory Management
- Developing close working relationships with team members and suppliers
- Special assignments and projects as assigned by the Purchasing Manager
What We Offer:
- Full-time position
- Opportunity for Growth
- Competitive wage and benefits package
If you are committed to excellence, have high energy, are determined to succeed and interested in working in a rewarding team environment, we would like to speak to you.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by March 1, 2019
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.