Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Float team
CLASSIFICATION: Registered Nurse class A (RNCA)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 and 12 hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
To participate in the planning, organizing, delivery and evaluation of nursing care in accordance with the philosophy, objectives and policies of the hospital and the Nursing Service Department.
- Registered with the Nurses Association of New Brunswick;
- Current BLS certificate;
- Successful completion of required certification programs nursing skills specifics to the unit as per set time frame;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required.
1. Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment