Bilingual Customer Support Team Member - (French-English)
TD Bank Group in Halifax City, NS
TD Insurance is part of TD Bank Group, one of Canada's largest financial institutions. TD Insurance helps protect clients from the 'accidents of life' with a wide range of products including credit protection, life, health, travel, home and auto insurance. With more than three million clients, TD Insurance authorized products and services are available online, over the phone, and through a network of more than 1,000 TD Canada Trust branches.
In Canada, we have two lines of business, General Insurance and Life and Health. Our General Insurance business is one of the top home and auto insurance groups in Canada and the national leader in group insurance and affinity marketing. Our Life and Health business is the number one provider of critical illness insurance and direct life and health insurance in Canada.
At TD Insurance, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. With a Canada-wide workforce of over 4,000 employees and offices in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario and Alberta, our company is always growing and can help you to grow. TD Insurance offers a stable and dynamic work environment where talent is appreciated and professional development is taken seriously. More than just a job, we offer rewarding careers.
Job Type Regular Job Status Full Time Hours Flexibility Required, Monday-Saturday Business line TD Insurance Job Category - Primary Insurance Job Category(s) Call Center
Sales & Business Development
Job Description Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Legendary customer experience via inbound call, following appropriate authentication and risk assessment protocols.
- Advise customers on payment amounts, methods, dates and fees of payments; policy renewals dates of existing policies, reprinting of statements; proof of insurance; mail/email/fax proof of insurance.
- Meet required call quality, compliance, call handle time, calls per hour, cross sales and call productivity goals.
- Demonstrate professionalism and leadership during all interactions; taking ownership of customer problems and provide first contact resolution at every opportunity.
- Plays a key role in enhancing the customer experience by providing high quality service at every interaction and ensuring customer concerns are being handled appropriately, while working a dynamic fast pace environment
- Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship-building
- Achieve referral quote (cross-sell) objectives through inbound phone calls, conduct assessment of potential insurance needs, cross-sell a quote and successfully transition customer to a licenced Advisor.
A customer-centric focus with the ability to professionally communicate both verbally and written, to quickly developing rapport.
Analytical and problem resolution skills.
Strong work ethic and self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a face-paced business environment.
Must be comfortable working in a statistically driven environment.
You have a minimum of 1 year customer service, sales or call center experience.
College or University Diploma (preferred).
Fluently bilingual (French/English) is required.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
**Province/State (Primary) Nova Scotia City (Primary) Halifax