TD Direct Investing provides financial services to self-directed investors who manage their own investments and personal finances. Clients can access TD Direct Investing services through a variety of channels, including the Internet, telephone and in person at any of our branches across Canada. TD Direct Investing gives clients access to the information, tools and support that empower them to invest for themselves with confidence. Job Type Regular Job Status Full Time Hours Monday to Sunday 7am-10pm Business line TD Wealth Job Category - Primary Wealth Management Job Category(s) Call Center
Job Description Investment Representatives will be dedicated to nurturing and providing excellence in customer service within a supportive and committed Investor Service Centre. Upon completion of training and licensing requirements, Investment Representatives adapt their knowledge in accordance with industry regulations, with the execution of trading instructions and the service of customer accounts.
- Perform client instructions in accordance with industry and TD Direct Investing trading policy.
- Application of DI Customer Experience Index, delivering loyal and outstanding service with each client Interaction.
- Plan for the future and contribute positively to the overall productivity of the team by maximizing individual productivity, availability and flexibility.
- Deliver accurate, timely information on market activity and developments, company products and services and customer account information.
- Proactively identify and adapt to the needs of the customer and offer creative solutions by learning about TD Direct Investing products and services and their applicability to customer/market situations.
- An excellent communicator who is collaborative, with proven client service skills and the ability to assess each client's situation and the impact of proposed transactions.
- Identify creative sales and advice opportunities and refer customers to appropriate internal Bank partners.
- Support the achievement of the Investor Service Centre (ISC) objectives by meeting or exceeding individual Growth the Business goals.
- Participate and collaborate in outbound calling for service & sales campaigns at various times throughout the year.
- Outstanding Customer Service abilities and strong telephone skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- Ability to engage clients and provide needs based solutions.
Specialized business and industry training and ongoing support provided throughout employee onboarding period, with attendance for all training being mandatory.
2 weeks training - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Full time: 37.5 hours a week
Part time: minimum guaranteed 30 hours per week.
You must be available and flexible to work a rotational shift; this is a week by week schedule that will have you rotating weekly start periods of days, afternoon and evening shifts that include weekends, 7am-10pm Monday to Sunday. You will receive two consecutive days off and you will have a 3 week advance notice of your rotational shift.
Part of our screening process for this position involves the completion of online assessments. If you are short-listed for this position, instructions for the assessment will be sent via email. Please ensure that the email account noted on your profile is accurate and regularly checked. Additionally, due to filters on Hotmail and Gmail accounts, please be sure to check your "junk" folder or spam filters.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
**Province/State (Primary) Quebec City (Primary) Montreal