Radio Announcer, Bell Media
Bell Aliant in Fredericton, NB
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV - Canada's #1 television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels. It is a critical component of Bell's commitment to leverage strategic investments in broadband networks to offer Canadians the best available content on any of the four screens they choose: television, smartphone, tablet and computer.
Bell Media Atlantic is looking for full-time news anchor!
- Provide entertaining and relevant regional newscasts on 8 radio stations in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- Reporting duties as assigned.
- Holiday/weekend newscasts and weather
- Writing web copy and providing web content daily
- Support AM talk shows as required
- Represent our radio station at events throughout the community; interact with listeners, clients and colleagues.
- Commercial reads as required by production department.
- Consistent social media engagement.
- Strong editorial decision making.
- Other related duties as assigned
- News experience an asset
- Natural and confident on-air delivery.
- Experience with Burli and Wide Orbit is an asset.
- Knowledge of New Brunswick area is an asset.
- A team player who works well with others and also independently.
- A valid G driver's license.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Media - Talent
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton
Application Deadline: 08/23/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , NB , Fredericton