Workforce Coordinator (Human Resources)
Faubourg du Mascaret is Shannex's first French language retirement living campus. Located on Université de Moncton's land in Moncton, New Brunswick, this campus will offer a full continuum of services including Lifestyle apartments, Hospitality and Wellness, Assisted Living and Nursing Home service lines.
The future is bright at Shannex. Currently operating four retirement living campuses in New Brunswick, we are continuing to grow with the addition of a new campus in Moncton. To support this growth, we are recruiting individuals who will deliver service and care that reflects our organizational values of Clients First, Improving Quality, Trusted Partnerships and Being Accountable.
We are pleased to offer the following exciting new opportunity:
The Workforce Coordinator will report to the General Manager and will be part of a professional interdisciplinary team within Faubourg du Mascaret. The Workforce Coordinator is key to supporting our clients in our sites and upholding the “Shannex Philosophy of Service Excellence”.
As the successful candidate you will work to full scope of practice, the Workforce Coordinator provides a range of services to all employees and managers related to workforce management and administration. This includes timekeeping, staffing & scheduling, payroll processing, benefits & leave administration, on-boarding, and orientation.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Administers HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and Workforce Systems throughout the employee life cycle including system initiation, resignations, terminations, and status changes according to established procedures;
- Coordinates all onboarding activities and facility orientation of new employees;
- Analyzes and validates timecards in the processing of bi-weekly payroll;
- Follows established procedures for all internal job postings and associated employee assignments;
- Maintains the integrity of employee timecards and accrual banks;
- Allocates and replaces shift vacancies in accordance with collective agreements, Shannex company policies, and established operational guidelines;
- Ensures accurate schedules are completed and implemented within defined timelines;
- Acts as point of contact for all employee requests for information and additional support on scheduling and payroll issues;
- Follows established procedures for processing time and attendance transactions in the timekeeping system including time off requests, leave processing, and assignment of rotation and extra shifts;
- Ensures eligible employees are enrolled in appropriate benefits and RRSP programs;
- Recommends and implements process and system improvements;
- Must be willing to work shift work including on-call and weekend shifts as necessary;
- Other related duties as required.
- Technical or Business related Diploma;
- Advanced proficiency level in the French and English language
- Previous experience in scheduling, payroll and human resources administration in a 24/7 environment;
- Previous experience working in a unionized environment.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, attractive benefits plan, on –site parking, and flexible scheduling.
All applicants will be kept in strict confidence.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and make your mark in a rapidly growing organization please apply.
“Great People Striving for Great Things” is one of the pillars of our Strategic Plan. Shannex is committed to offering the best environment for employees where everyone takes pride in their work and in the organization. Our staff are committed to service excellence and are supported with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are building a culture that supports the balance between work and personal life.