Codiac Regional RCMP
Job # C429A
"The City of Moncton is the economic and commercial centre of Atlantic Canada, with a number of key qualities that make it one of the best places in the region to live and work. Moncton is consistently recognized as a sports tourism hub for Atlantic Canada as well as one of the best places in Canada to do business. It is Moncton's overall drive to succeed, commitment to excellence, desire to move forward, and total quality of life that makes this city what it is."
The City of Moncton is seeking candidates interested in a career in public safety and law enforcement/fire support who possess proven multi-tasking ability; solid computer and keyboarding skills; and ability to work in a high-pressure environment while handling issues in a calm and professional manner.
We are seeking team players that are committed to providing quality service and want to work in an exciting, challenging and rewarding career field. These positions work with the Codiac Regional RCMP and are located at the 9-1-1 Center in Dieppe.
The successful candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Post-secondary education from an accredited institution where office skills are acquired, a legal or policing program or equivalency would be an asset.
- Must be bilingual (English and French)
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, holidays and during severe weather conditions.
- Minimum typing speed of forty (40) wpm is required
- Intensive background RCMP security clearance is required as a condition of employment
The City of Moncton is an equal opportunity employer.
The Applicant must submit their application through the online system that can be found at: www.moncton.ca/employment or obtain an application in Human Resources at City Hall.
To obtain more information, please contact Human Resources at 506-877-7707.
CLOSING DATE: NOON - OCTOBER 12, 2018
(The City of Moncton thanks all applicants for their interest; however,
only those scheduled for interviews will be contacted)