The Executive Director for Hockey Nova Scotia is a key member of the team to carry out the mandate of the organization - "to lead, develop and promote positive hockey experiences".
The responsibilities of the Executive Director include but not limited to:
- Manage, initiate and implement Hockey Canada programs, initiatives and partnerships within Hockey Nova Scotia.
- Day to day administration of the Hockey Nova Scotia office and staff.
(See HNS website for full description)
The qualifications required for this role include:
- Experience with the not-for-profit sector that includes knowledge of governance and funding matters
- Hockey operation knowledge
- Strong communication and positive leadership skills
Application deadline is August 17, 2018 at 4:00pm.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Arnie Farrell, Vice President of Operations