Manager Field Sales
Bell Aliant in Halifax City, NS
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Residential Services team is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people, information and entertainment by delivering integrated products and service experience for consumers while enhancing our competitiveness in the marketplace. The team provides customers with amazing new technologies such as Bell Fibe TV, Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV and Bell Home phone, local and long distance services.
This is a challenging opportunity for the driven and committed career professional with proven leadership and track record for success. You will have a chance to partner with other like minded high energy professionals that are passionate about contributing to Bell's goal to be recognized by customers as Canada's leading communications company. Our people are empowered to make big things happen and are supported by growth, training and personal development opportunities. Being at the forefront of strategy and execution, we are always in need of talented people who like to get things done.
As the Manager for Field Sales, you'll be accountable to deliver the strategy and execution of such functions as :
- Prioritizing various sales tactics that will optimize ROI
- Competitive Analysis
- Meeting sales targets as set by management.
- Managing a team of 15-20 sales representatives
- Supporting the sales reps in-field on a regular basis
- Providing coaching on a regular basis
- Working closely with Bell cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of all programs.
- Providing sales performance reports on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring project deadlines and deliverables are consistently met.
- Providing feedback such as competitive activities, pricing, product acceptance, etc.
- Minimum 5 Years experience in sales / sales operations
- Experienced leading a sales team that specializes in penetrating residential markets
- Inspirational and creative sales leader that possesses demonstrated experience driving aggressive results
- Customer service orientated, Teamwork and Collaboration, Adaptability and Initiative.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities, and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team at the divisional and corporate level
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written and analytical skills
- 3-5 years sales experience with a history of over achievement performance
- Previous management/supervision of a sales team is an asset.
- Telecom sales experience would be ideal
- Skilled in solution based or consultative based selling techniques
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Application Deadline: 08/20/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , NS , Halifax