Supply Chain Management Specialist
WorkSafeNB is committed to promoting healthy and safe workplaces for New Brunswick's workers and employers. While our priority is preventing workplace injuries and occupational disease, we provide comprehensive rehabilitation services and fair compensation benefits when these do occur.
WorkSafeNB is accepting applications for a permanent position of supply chain management specialist in Grand Bay-Westfield, New Brunswick.
Reporting to the purchasing manager, the supply chain management specialist is responsible to provide support for strategic procurement requests and help prepare applicable concurrent tender and competitive bidding documents and associated project management duties. They will further help establish and maintain a qualified vendor program and oversee the contract management process in accordance with public procurement standards, regulations and corporate policies. The supply chain management specialist will also provide administrative and transactional support for Security Services, when required.
The candidate should have:
- Diploma or university degree in a related field, or equivalent supply chain management experience and demonstrated knowledge, preferably in the public sector
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Skilled in use of MS Office products; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Enrollment or professional certification in the Supply Chain Management Association (SCMA), Certified Professional Public Buyer (CPPB) or Certified Public Purchasing Officer (CPPO), is considered an asset
Written and spoken competence in English is required.
WorkSafeNB offers a competitive annual salary with excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability insurance)
- Pension plan (Province of New Brunswick Public Service Shared Risk Plan)
- Competitive vacation and leave benefits
- Enhanced opportunities for professional development
Competition closes August 23, 2018. Please apply online at worksafenb.ca.
For more information about WorkSafeNB, or this and other employment opportunities, please visit our website at worksafenb.ca.