Registered Cardiology Technologist (Temporary Full Time), Cardiac Diagnostics
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-34089 External
BARGAINING UNIT: Medical Science Professionals
ZONE: Upper River Valley
DEPARTMENT: Cardiac Diagnostics
FACILITY: Upper River Valley Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Temporary Full Time
JOB TITLE: Registered Cardiology Technologist
CLASSIFICATION: Registered Cardiology Technologist (EC014612)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Days, TEMP: August 20, 2018 to June 28, 2019. Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $24.83 to $31.35 per hour (Subject to employment status)
The Registered Cardiology Technologist is responsible for performing cardiac diagnostic procedures.
- Completion of recognized a Cardiology Technology Program or equivalent. Must be registered with the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists and licensed or eligible to be licensed with the New Brunswick Society of Cardiology Technologists.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English required
The Registered Cardiology Technologist is responsible for:
- Performing cardiac diagnostic procedures
- Screening test results and preparing reports for physicians
- Inspecting and maintaining equipment and supplies
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation
- Providing explanations and information to patients and families
- Providing mentoring and support for students and other health care professionals
Competencies identified by Horizon Health Network:
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Relations
- Patient/Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Results Orientation
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by August 15, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-34089-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.