Clinical Social Worker (Permanent Full Time), Social Work
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-34100 External
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
ZONE: Saint John
DEPARTMENT: Social Work
FACILITY: Saint John Regional Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Clinical Social Worker
CLASSIFICATION: Social Worker 1 (SW01)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $27.8090 to $37.8153 per hour
The Social Worker is responsible for providing clinical social work services to patients, families and staff.
- A university degree in Social Work. Must be registered and a member in good standing with the New Brunswick Association of Social Workers.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English required
The Social Worker is responsible for:
- Assessing, planning, and providing therapy to individuals and groups
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation
- Participating in interdisciplinary care planning
- Preparing and presenting information and education sessions
- Providing mentoring and support for students
- Participating in developing, maintaining and evaluating policies and procedures
Competencies identified by Horizon Health Network:
- Influencing Skills
- Information Gathering
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Patient/Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Stress Management
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by August 15, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-34100-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.