Junior Account Architect
Bell Aliant in Fredericton, NB
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
As part of the Pre-Sales business development process, you will be part of the team involved in designing future technological architectures for Enterprise customers and supporting important programs defined by customers in their medium/long-term strategies. The incumbent's primary responsibility will be to ensure team success by delivering quality results on time and in particular for simple customer requests affecting the proposed solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Establish trusted advisor relationship with senior architects and Bell internal contributors (sales, Pre-Sales, delivery, etc.)
- Act as a reference for architects regarding internal processes related to Pre-Sales activities such as WAN links validation, technical documents provisioning, change requests, etc.
- Have a good knowledge of different processes in order to optimize Pre-Sales requests and transmit to the team all new changes and improvements
- Work as a team with all contributors to be efficient in Pre-Sales tasks
- Support senior architects in preparing solutions presentation material based on customer needs
- Determine technical risks related to processes or delay and suggest mitigation options
- Coordinate with Sales and internal teams to pursue sales cycles
- Bachelor's degree Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 0 to 2 years' experience developing LAN/WAN/Wireless/Security/Servers technology solutions, planning and implementation of information, technology and application architectures; experience in the analysis or strategic planning of activities
- Ability to work alongside account architects, sales and Bell internal contributors with a view to developing solutions tailored to customers' needs
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills. At ease negotiating to build partnerships with a network of stakeholders, both internal and external, and ability to act as a change agent
- Fully bilingual : English and French (spoken and written)
- Ability to learn and develop skills in a dynamic environment
- Have one or more of the following certifications: Cisco, Avaya, Juniper, and/or HP will be an advantage
Bilingualism is an mandatory (English and French)
Position Type: Management This is a future opportunity posting.
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton
Application Deadline: 08/10/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , NB , Fredericton