Assistant Human Resources Advisor
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE : Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY : Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Human Resources
CLASSIFICATION : Assistant Human Resources Advisor
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
8 hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Reporting to the Regional Labor Relations Manager, the incumbent will be required to meet the diverse needs of the Restigouche Hospital Center management with respect to workforce planning. The incumbent will be responsible for reviewing the roles and responsibilities of clinical staff, expected competency profiles for each job title, job structure and method of allocating staff to the units. In addition, the selected candidate will participate in the improvement of occupational health and safety, as well as attendance.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Human Resources Management option or in a related field);
- Any other equivalent and related combination of education and experience could be considered;
- Professional designation in human resources (CHRP) an asset;
- Minimum of two years broad recent experience in human resources in a unionized environment;
- Proficiency in the use of computer tools;
- Strong organizational skills and priority management skills; ability to meet deadlines;
- Sound judgment, accompanied by listening, analytical, and problem-solving skills, as well as an ability to summarize;
- Client-focused and excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Drive, flexibility, and creativity in the exercise of functions;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Spoken and written competence in English and French is required.
Salary commensurate with provincial scale for management staff.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment