Manager, Business Provisioning
Bell Aliant in Halifax City, NS
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Using innovative operational theory, tools and techniques, the Field team ensures that the right technician with the right skill set arrives at our residential and business customer's premises on time, every time. We are committed to ensure that Bell's network, products and services are of the highest standard. The Field Services team thrives on providing installation and repair services for business and residential customers using the latest technology, including Fibre, Optical Ethernet, IPVPN.
Department Information and Job Function:
Using innovative operational theory, tools and techniques, the Field team ensures that the right technician with the right skill set arrives at our residential and business customer's premises on time, every time. We are committed to ensure that Bell's network, products and services are of the highest standard. The Field Services team thrives on providing installation and repair services for business and residential customers using the latest technology, including Fiber, Optical Ethernet and IPVPN.
Within Field Services Operational Support, the Business Provisioning team is responsible for implementing large business solutions, coordinating complex projects and the physical and logical design of our customer's circuits.
We are presently looking for a service focused, results oriented, Team Leader in the Atlantic Region, specifically Dartmouth NS location. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Provisioning, this individual is responsible for leading teams responsible to build and design Legacy, Broadband and IP Data services and network elements for our customers and stakeholders within Bell. This position involves working closely with both internal and external teams and is particularly suited to those individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with changing priorities and tight deadlines. We are looking for an individual who possess a combination of technical and excellent customer service skills to join our team.
Job Duties and Accountabilities:
- To provide end to end support to clerical employees for any of the technologies or services that they are accountable for within the Bell Broadband and IP network
- Services include IP VPN, Broadband, Core Data, BID OE
- The support provided is in the form of assisting employees with trouble resolution and provisioning activity. This may include real time direction ranging from one on one coaching and continuous feedback to actively working on customer escalations to ensure due date is met
- Accountable for the customer experience and service results for large business customers data and VPN results
- Identify trends or consistent issues arising during the provisioning phase, conduct root cause analysis and work with internal and external teams to correct
- Work closely with internal Field Services and Network Provisioning partners to ensure customer due dates and service expectations are met
- Partner with the key business stakeholders (Project Management Account Team, Customer Service Engineers, Business Office & Sales Account Team) to ensure the over-all success of customer orders
- Be accountable for the customer experience during the service delivery process
Critical Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of Bell Field Services/ Customer Experience processes
- Proven Project and/or process management skills
- Self-motivated individual who has the ability to deliver results
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to be effective in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence other leaders
- Strong communication skills and comfortable speaking with Regional Managers and Directors
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Bell infrastructure and Business Market product offerings
- Ability to manage various tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work across all corporate groups and departments effectively (local and National)
- Customer Focus (Builds a relationship by having a strong desire to help, serve and satisfy both internal and external customers)
- Resourcefulness: Thrives on challenge and change; reacts with proactive and innovative work solutions
- Flexibility: Works effectively with varying environments, situations, tasks, responsibilities and people
- Ability to take initiative
- Works well under time constraints/pressure
- Advanced understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Nova Scotia : Dartmouth || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Application Deadline: 08/20/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , NS , Halifax