Registered Nurse Class A (Casual), Addiction and Mental Health- CAPU 3700
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-34043 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
DEPARTMENT: Addiction and Mental Health- CAPU 3700
FACILITY: Addiction and Mental Health Services (Moncton)
POSTING TYPE: Casual
JOB TITLE: RNCA
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English essential with requirement to handle verbal French inquiries
HOURS OF WORK: CASUAL-Day; Evening; Night; Rotating, Weekends, Statutory Holidays, Standby and Call Back, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour (Subject to employment status)
To holistically coordinate the care of each patient by incorporating the nursing profession's values of knowledge, theory and practice. To assess plans, implement and evaluate the needs of patients and significant others in the delivery of care and collaborate with all members of the interdisciplinary team in this approach. May be required to float within mental health in-patient unit.
- Active registration with the Nurses Association of New Brunswick, or eligible for such registration.
- CNA certification in mental health nursing or be willing to obtain and maintain CNA certification after having two years' experience in mental health nursing.
- Minimum one year experience working in Mental Health.
- Must Have excellent communication skills and demonstrated teamwork with multidisciplinary team members.
- Demonstrated ability to lead educational group activities within trial period
- Demonstrated ability in the assessment and evaluation of clients' mental health status within the trial period.
- May be required to float between in-patient mental health program
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English and spoken competence in French required.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line a August 12, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time
Please quote Competition # 2018-34043-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.