Opportunities Truck and Transport Technicians Saint John
Universal Truck & Trailer in Saint John, NB
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TRUCK AND TRANSPORT TECHNICIAN IN SAINT JOHN
Universal Truck and Trailer is Atlantic Canada's largest heavy duty truck and trailer dealership featuring the most up-to-date dealer service bays in Southern New Brunswick.
We are an authorized sales, service, parts & warranty dealership for premium products Freightliner and Western Star trucks. In addition, we service most makes and models for class 6, 7 and 8 vehicles, including luxury class RV's. We focus on exceeding customer requirements through continuously developing our team and building technical capabilities.
We currently have an opportunity at our Saint John location for an experienced Truck and Transport Technician.
- Education Required: Trade Certification or College Diploma
- Years of Experience Required: over 5 years
- Knowledge of Heavy Truck Garage safety principles and behaviours
- Understand completing work orders
- Complete timely diagnostics and quality repairs resulting in high customer satisfaction
- Maintaining orderly and clean working habits
- Reporting nonconforming situations
- Identify additional service and repair opportunities
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the Shop Supervisors
- Perform preventative maintenance services to trucks and trailers
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Tool and uniform allowance
- Excellent training programs
- Modern facility and equipment
- Most work conducted inside the facility
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by August 17th 2018.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Universal Sales Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.