WorkSafeNB is committed to promoting healthy and safe workplaces for New Brunswick's workers and employers. While our priority is preventing workplace injuries and occupational disease, we provide comprehensive rehabilitation services and fair compensation benefits when these do occur.
WorkSafeNB is accepting applications for permanent positions of case manager in Dieppe, Saint John, Fredericton, Bathurst, or Grand Falls, New Brunswick.
Reporting to the regional director, the case manager will manage the medical rehabilitation plan for injured workers while retaining overall accountability for the direction, integration, implementation and evaluation of case management claims. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: managing all active cases; co-ordinating the efforts of employers and service providers in the return-to-work plan; verifying and authorizing cost allocation and calculation of benefits; reviewing decisions based on new information; and, contributing to team decisions regarding client cases.
The candidate should possess:
- A university degree
- Three years' related experience
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team or leading a project or program
- Experience in medical management or disability management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Dieppe, Grand Falls and Bathurst: Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
Saint John and Fredericton: Written and spoken competence in English is required.
WorkSafeNB offers a competitive annual salary with excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability insurance)
- Pension plan (Province of New Brunswick Public Service Shared Risk Plan)
- Competitive vacation and leave benefits
- Enhanced opportunities for professional development
If you are interested in employment with WorkSafeNB, please apply online at worksafenb.ca by August 17, 2018.
For more information about WorkSafeNB, or this and other employment opportunities, please visit our website at worksafenb.ca.