Staffing Team Lead (Permanent Full Time), Regional Staff Scheduling Centre
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-33957 External
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Saint John
DEPARTMENT: Regional Staff Scheduling Centre
FACILITY: Regional Staffing Office
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Staffing Team Lead
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Services Coordinator (1077)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $24.0182 to $25.8532 per hour
The Supervisor of Clinical Support Staff is responsible for planning and coordinating clerical support services for a department or service.
- High school graduation plus an executive administrative support program of at least one year in duration or equivalent. Must have two years of related experience. Demonstrated proficiency, verified by testing, may be required in some or all of the following areas: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (all at intermediate level), typing, data entry.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English required
The Supervisor of Clinical Support Staff is responsible for:
- Developing staff work schedules and shift assignments
- Developing, implementing and/or monitoring policies and procedures
- Monitoring productivity and providing day-to-day oversight and support
- Identifying and addressing day-to-day issues
- Gathering and analyzing data and preparing reports
- Assisting with the hiring and training new staff
- Performing clinical support services as required
Competencies Identified by Horizon Health Network:
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Coaching and Developing People
- Focus on Performance
- Interpersonal Relations
- Patient/Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by August 1, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-33957-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.