Physiotherapist 2 (Permanent Full Time), SCCR PAEDIATRIC PHYSIOTHERAPY
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-33924 External
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
DEPARTMENT: SCCR PAEDIATRIC PHYSIOTHERAPY
FACILITY: Stan Cassidy Centre for Rehabilitation
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Physiotherapist 2
CLASSIFICATION: Physiotherapist 2 (PT02)
LANGUAGE: Bilingual Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Days, Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $34.3448 to $40.9752 per hour
The Physiotherapy Supervisor is responsible for supervising the provision of physiotherapy services
- A University degree in a related field. Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapist of New Brunswick and eligible for membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
- Must have three years' experience as a physiotherapist in a health care setting,
- MINIMUM 5 YEARS PAEDIATRIC NEURO EXPERIENCE WITH SPECIALTY IN SPASTICITY MANAGEMENT
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English and French required.
**A Resume (C.V.) is required as part of the application**
The Physiotherapy Supervisor is responsible for:
- Assigning, overseeing, reviewing and evaluating service delivery
- Planning, directing and evaluating therapy programs and services
- Providing staff orientation and coordinating staff development programs
- Serving as a professional practice leader
- Developing and/or ensuring compliance with standards, policies and procedures
- Coordinating or participating in student placements
- Performing the work of a physiotherapist
Professional Competencies identified by the Canadian Physiotherapy Association:
- Assumes Professional Responsibility
- Demonstrates Practice Knowledge
- Utilizes a Practice Process
- Thinks Critically
- Communicates Effectively
- Engages in Professional Development
- Manages the Practice Environment
Competencies identified by Horizon Health Network:
- Analytical Thinking
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Patient Safety
- Patient/Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by August 8, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-33924-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.