Bilingual Medical Secretary (1 year maternity leave contract)
Location: Moncton Respirology Clinic (associated with the Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont Hospital); Dr. Matthieu Poirier, Respirologist
40 hours per week; Salary according to experience.
- Answering telephone
- Scheduling patients
- Billing (electronic as well as manual)
- Medical Filing
- Payroll calculations
- Transcription (bilingual)
- Maintenance of records, data input, and ordering office supplies
- A post-secondary education in office administration and/or medical; knowledge of medical terminology would be an asset.
- Attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Able to work within deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to learn new software.
- Experience working with a paperless office program would be an asset.
- The successful candidate has to be mature, self-assured and proactive with the ability to multitask.
Please bring your resume to 100 Arden Street, Suite 605, Monday through Friday - between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm
Deadline to applicants: August 24 @ 4:00 pm. **starting date: October 2018**