SAP Senior Project Coordinators
Marine Atlantic provides a positive and inclusive work culture that is dedicated to creating an environment which promotes employee growth, career development, and job satisfaction. Come experience the pride of working with an organization with newly constructed and revitalized infrastructure that has positioned itself for future sustainability.
Some benefits of working with Marine Atlantic include
- competitive salaries
- defined benefit pension plan
- comprehensive health and benefit packages
- extensive professional development and training opportunities
We are currently looking for Senior Project Coordinators - SAP to work with our IT/IM Department in either our North Sydney, NS or Port aux Basques, NL location. We are recruiting for several positions, some of which will be permanent fulltime, and some will be fulltime terms.
Marine Atlantic has embarked on an exciting journey of business process renewal that will modernize our systems and processes so that we can provide a seamless, end-to-end experience that meets or exceeds expectations. We are on a mission to transform the way we do business over the next 3 to 4 years and are looking for passionate professionals with the skills we need to get us there.
Working with the IT/IM team, the Senior Project Coordinator reports directly to an IT/IM Manager. A key component of Marine Atlantic's transformation journey includes the implementation of SAP S/4 Hana, Workforce Software and SAP Successfactors. We are looking for functional and technical SAP resources to augment both the project team and our operational support model. As part of the Marine Atlantic team you will be helping the organization transform business functions such as supply chain, advanced human resources, preventative maintenance, health and safety, finance and payroll, all while keeping a focus on organizational change management.
Other Key Areas of Responsibility
- Leadership of Project teams
- Facilitation of Meetings and Workshops
- Creation of project documentation
- Presentations to all levels of the organization
- Collaboration with Business Units
- Financial, Issue and Risk Management
What qualifications do I need to be considered for this opportunity?
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3 years' progressive experience leading initiatives on project
- Minimum 3 years' experience in large scale ERP implementations with preference given to those with SAP specific experience
- A University Degree or College Diploma in Business, Information Systems or related discipline
- A combination of equivalent education, job-related training, and work experience in a related position.
- SAP (or similar ERP system) experience at the Project Coordinator, Process Advisor, Technical Architecture levels, in areas such as:
- SAP Supply Chain Function Analyst
- SAP Financial Function Analyst
- SAP Human Capital Management Functional Analyst
- SAP Payroll Functional Analyst
- SAP Time and Attendance Functional Analyst
- SAP Plant Maintenance Functional Analyst
- SAP Business Intelligence and Analytics
- SAP Technical Architect
- Application Infrastructure and BASIS Administration
- SAP Process Advisor and Workflow
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (i.e. agile)
- Financial and time management skills
- Effective teamwork and team building skills
- Related experience in organizational change management
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills including effective negotiation abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The Marine Atlantic Team
Our employees embody our core values; they are safety oriented team-players who exhibit integrity and commitment, and always strive for excellence. Their understanding and commitment to our values make our employees an invaluable part of our organization.
How do you become part of our team?
If you meet the listed qualifications, are interested in this opportunity and exemplify our core values, please apply online.
Please note: For your application to be considered, all sections and questions must be completed.
Marine Atlantic is a Federal Crown Corporation that provides a vital ferry service link between Newfoundland and Labrador and mainland Canada.
Marine Atlantic Inc. is committed to Employment Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion and invites applications from Women, Aboriginal People, Persons with Disabilities, and Visible Minorities.
To receive this job poster in an alternative format or to discuss alternate ways of completing the online application, please contact the Marine Atlantic Human Resources Department (email@example.com).