Competition # NB18012
Full Time Permanent Position
Medavie Health Services New Brunswick is the subsidiary of Medavie Health Services responsible for the optimal operation and management of EM/ANB, an integrated, service-led primary health care organization. People are the biggest drivers of our success, and we are excited to continue building a healthier New Brunswick together. As the management company for Ambulance New Brunswick and the Extra-Mural Program, we're looking for a Recruitment Consultant to help support our growing operation which provides exemplary, highly coordinated primary health care in the right place, from the right provider, at the right time.
Medavie Health Services is part of Medavie, a health services organization. Together with Medavie Blue Cross, we are committed to providing innovative solutions that will improve the health of all Canadians.
As a not-for-profit organization, Medavie is proud to commit an annual social dividend to the Medavie Health Foundation to support programs and initiatives aimed at addressing some of our country's most pressing physical and mental health care challenges.
Reporting to the Team Lead, Human Resources & Language Consultant, you will lead hiring managers through a professional recruitment process and support the implementation of recruitment solutions that are cost effective, timely and enable the business unit to meet their talent requirements while managing the full recruitment cycle including corporate onboarding programs. You're an extended member of each business unit, providing subject matter expertise to ensure talents needs are met for today and the future. You truly understand what the business unit does and how they fit into the bigger picture. Your natural curiosity, uncanny level of perception, analytical thinking, and strong listening skills are the reasons why leaders and candidates trust you - you understand what's important to them.
- Known for your ability to listen, question, analyze and communicate findings in a clear and simple manner;
- Expert at understanding and assessing the needs of both hiring leaders and candidates and setting expectations;
- Valued for your ability to proactively identify issues and opportunities, analyze facts and data, and develop and implement solutions to address;
- Skillful at addressing difficult situations, and confidently influencing and negotiating with stakeholders including senior leaders;
- Noted for you exceptional organizational skills and ability to be resilient and adaptable in an environment of ongoing change or ambiguity;
- Sought out as a collaborative team member who engages others, supports others, and celebrates their achievements;
- Confident with leveraging technology especially social media for recruitment perspectives;
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruitment techniques;
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management and/or equivalent combination of education and experience with preference to those who have or are in the process of obtaining their CPHR;
- Minimum of three years of recruitment experience in a corporate and/or agency environment.
Bilingualism is a requirement for this position. Travel is required.
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team of professionals and possess the necessary qualifications, please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the competition number NB18012 in the file name along with your first and last name.
Competition closes Sunday, August 19, 2018.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Medavie Health Services New Brunswick is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.